I've been home for a day from California and am already making plans to go back. Seriously. I loved it that much. I was fortunate enough to attend a workshop with the one and only Jasmine Star, probably the best wedding photographer ever. (Next to me, of course!) It was an intense 12 hour long workshop, focusing on branding and I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Thank you Jasmine, JD and Jasmine's mom for making the day so wonderful.
Here are some pics from the day.
Here's Mrs J* in action!
Our fabulous models, Mark and Melanie, were absolutely gorgeous and so patient with the 20 of us photographers all calling their names! Special thank you to Vivian Tran for her amazing styling, hair and make up.
Sensitive.
A pic of Jasmine and I.
And here's the group of 20 talented and wonderful women that I spent the day with (courtesy of Jasmine & JD).












Great shots, Candice!!! It was fun meeting you! :)
ReplyDeleteSo great! I wish we could hit rewind and do it over again. It was the best day!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures as always -- I love your work!!
ReplyDeleteCANDICE!!!!!!!! thanks for coming out and adding so much life to the class! i can't wait to see how you shake up your community and continue following your dreams! :)
ReplyDelete