Saturday, August 11, 2012

Under a Night Sky

Armed with my camera and a coat, I headed out at 12:30 am this morning in the direction of the flashing night sky.  I had heard a meteor shower was happening this weekend, but it looked more like heat lightning lighting up the dark sky.  Nonetheless, it was a sight to be seen and I revealed being alone in the crisp early hours.  I took most of these shots from the roof of my car, parked at the side of country roads in Bloomingdale, ON.  

ISO 50, 24 mm, f/2.8, 272 sec.

ISO 50, 25 mm, f/2.8, 31 sec.

ISO 50, 27 mm, f/2.8, 850 sec

same as above

ISO 50, 27 mm, f/2.8, 53 sec

ISO 50, 28 mm, f/2.8, 99 sec.

ISO 50, 28 mm, f/2.8, 82 sec

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love the star trails in the third picture, well done!

    ReplyDelete